Haryana State Board of Technical Education, Panchkula
Notification No. 434
ACADEMIC CALENDER SESSION 2015-16
Click here to download Lesson Plan for Even Semester(2,4,6)
||Name of Activity
||Proposed Datesand Months
||Starting of Classes
||Issue of library books
||From 05.01.2015 to 24.04.2015
||Academic interaction of Principal with HOD’s, Faculty members and students
||Preferably second week of every month (Jan,Feb,March& April )
||Short educational tour of all classes
||Minimum one in a Semester. To be arranged as per institute calendar
||1st sessional test of 2 Semester, 4th and 6th semester
||From 10/02/2015 to 12/02/2015
||Checking of teachers diaries by HOD’s & Principal(s)
||Twice in a month
||Display of Sessional Test marks
||Within a week after conduct of sessional test
||Display of attendance by all teachers/Departments
||Last week of every month
||Communication to Parents/Guardians of students regarding attendance record and sessionals
||Last week of every month
||**Parent Teachers meeting
||2nd week of Feb./ March/April
||Minimum one lecture per month, per branch
||***Review of semester results by Principal- achievements and weakness
||Within a week after declaration of board result
||Submission of applications of rechecking/ revaluation by the principal to HSBTE
||Within 15 days after declaration of result(as per exam calendar)
||Technical seminars/ group discussion debate/ declamation/ quiz contest etc.
||Atleast one activity per month
||2nd sessional test of 2nd, 4th and 6th semester
||From 17.03.2015 to 19.03.2015
||3rd sessional test of 2nd, 4th and 6th
||From 22.04.2015to 24.04.2015
||Academic evaluation-analysis of sessionals, practical work, labs & teachers diary by the Principal/HOD & further remedial action as per evaluation report
||Practical exams / Rationalization
||28.04.2015 to 02.05.2015
||Compilation of result sheets and uploading of Sessional and Practical awards to the HSBTE–ONLINE
||Up to 06.05.2015
||Maintenance work/repair of machinery equipment etc.
||Start of new session
||2nd year & 3rd year – 10 July 2015 (For 1st year separate notification shall be issued)
** Please ensure that at least two parents-teachers meeting be conducted in one semester and minutes of these meetings to be submitted in Board.
***Submission of result analysis, reasons for poor performance/short comings etc. to HSBTE.
- Communicate the attendance status of each month to students & parents i.e. attendance if less than 80%.
- Medical leave as per Medical Performa only.
- The institute must ensure that proper record of all activates is to be maintained so the samecan be verified by the Board.
Emphasize to be given on over all personality development of the students:
- By improving communication skills, soft skills, presentation skills,motivating lectures,
organizing educational tours, trekking, rock climbing, rafting, mountaineering etc.
- By organizing entrepreneurship development program, energy &water conservation
program,disaster & environment management program, alumni meetings, industrial
visits, career fair, improving, pedagogy/ teaching learning process etc.
- Extra classes for SC/ST, weaker students to reduce dropout rate and to improve pass
- Sessional test to be conducted as per schedule and guidelines of board.
- Women’s Grievance Redressal& Counseling Cell
Additional Information for Polytechnics:-
- Adhar Card enrolment for all students and faculty
- Institute level cultural & sports meet ( As per institute /State calendar)
- Zonal level cultural & sports meet
- State level cultural & sports meet